Our professional accountants offer
, thereby, assisting organizations in their
operational and financial reporting
What are Audits
Organization present various reports to third party users, who make major
investment and other decisions based on what these reports convey. Auditors
conduct a study of all the reports presented by the organization to third
part users. The audit needs to be absolutely thorough and objective.
Specially Internal auditing services and financial auditing service
The audits that we conduct include:
- The auditors have to make sure that the company's financial
statements conform to accounting principles.
- The auditors need to ensure the accuracy of the reports and
financial information presented to third party users.
- The auditors can also review proposals that are to have an impact
on future financial results.
- Statutory and Tax Audits.
- Financial Institutions and Bank Audit (Statutory, Concurrent,
Inspection, Revenue, etc.)
- Internal Auditing.
- Internal Audit of NBFCs
Chartered Accountancy Services